Work with highly experienced and skilled security professionals.
APS provides clients Australia-wide with fully qualified, highly experienced security officers who receive regular training.
Well presented, professional and licensed, our officers are always mindful that they are representing your organisation as well as ours.
- Armed & Unarmed Security Officers
- Gatehouse Security Operations
- Event & Construction Security
- Concierge & Customer Service Security
- Uniformed & Plain clothed Loss Prevention Officers
- CCTV Monitoring
- Traffic Control & Parking Regulation
- First Aid Administration & Emergency and Safety Services Provision
Mobile Security Patrols
The APS fleet of mobile patrol vehicles is highly visible and equipped with the latest technology, including two-way radios, body cams, live CCTV, GPS trackers and immobilisation devices.
Our mobile security patrols can assist with:
- Non – Predictive site Inspections
- Staff Escorts and Welfare Checks
- Safe Community Patrols
- 24/7 Alarm and Emergency Responses
- Daily Opening and Closing of Premises
- Providing after-hours access to Contractors
- Checking & Monitoring of the Performance of Critical Machinery and Equipment
Whether stationed at a single location or on the move, APS uniformed security officers and marked cars provide a visible, highly effective deterrent to criminals.
All our daily operations are managed locally through offices located in the main cities of each state, as well as via our 24-hour National Operations Centre in Melbourne.
Why choose APS for Officers and Patrols?
- We tailor our services and our approach
- Protect your valuable assets
- Minimise insurance costs
- Work with a friendly, reliable team
- Eliminate the risk to employees of being assaulted or robbed
WE PROVIDE ONGOING TRAINING
Our security officers are fully qualified, receive regular training and are equipped with all the tools they need to provide the best possible outcomes.
To learn more about how we can help you, please Contact Us for an obligation-free consultation.